Sunday, September 11, 2011

A New Beginning

    This week was very interesting. I continue to learn new things in my job, my marriage, and ultimately about myself. I'm beginning to feel like normalcy is becoming a part of my life again. I am also starting to be relaxed instead of on edge every second of the day and I love it. I'm still diligently working to learn how to trust God and not worry at the exact same time. I seem to be unable to do this for more than a few days at a time.

    My gallbladder is better this week than last. However, I'm still having attacks every few days. I went to the specialist this week and he is sending me for a second test. This test will tell us how much my gallbladder is actually functioning and solidify if surgery is the best option. I'm glad because I'm so tired of having attacks every few days. 

   I also made an amazing discovery this week. I'm beginning to get into a routine and I love it. I'm a creature of habit. In my life, nothing seems to go as planned. So, needless to say a routine is wonderful. I work the same hours every week, I have activities I'm involved in and I have time designated to spend with my sweet hubby and awesome family. I love it! 

     I am so thankful that God is transitioning my husband and I into a peaceful part of our life together. The last year has been so difficult. I truly did not know if we would make it through at many points. I am truly thankful to be the child of such an amazing God. I cannot wait to see what he has in store for us next. For now, I will continue to thank him, and keep up the hard work of growing spiritually as the Lord sees fit. I am not perfect but Jesus is more than perfect! Thank you for all the prayers and encouragement! Please keep it up. God is working. 


Rejoice in the Lord always.  I will say it again:  rejoice!  Let your gentleness be evident to all.  The Lord is near.  Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.  And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.  Philippians 4:4-7 NIV



No comments:

Post a Comment