Saturday, October 6, 2012

Why Square one?



                During the last year or so I've really struggled with how to keep my blog up to date. Most of the things I've experienced in the past months have been things I cannot share in my blog. However, last week GOD brought my blog back to my mind with a new title, Faith at Square One. I cannot take credit for this at all because it pretty much sums up my year in a nutshell. In the past year my husband and I have experienced financial, marital, and spiritual struggles that could only be solved by GOD. Now looking back I can see his mercy and grace all around me. However, God is teaching me how to have faith from the beginning when there is no possible way I can do it on my own. He apparently knows how hard headed I am and has been teaching me patience and faith in the hardest way. 


            It amazes me that there are times when I literally lose my mind with worry and I admit I'm frustrated very easily by uncertainty but GOD always comes through. I know this may all seem very vague now but I know that God has a plan for me and this blog. He brings it to my mind at certain times for a reason. I've attempted a triumphant return to blogging many times. I've even made attempts in the past but soon lose track of it in my crazy daily life. My prayer with my new blog is that you are blessed. 


James 1:12  Blessed is the one who perseveres under trial because, having stood the test, that person will receive the crown of life that the Lord has promised to those who love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment