Another full week has passed and I haven't heard from a single one of my 25 applications, and I have 300 dollars to my name. I'm struggling even more to keep my faith and pray that my husbands GI Bill comes through soon to help us with money and allow him to go to school this coming month. I talked to my mom again today about my concerns and she suggested I apply for retail jobs until the budget for the state is complete. I'm absolutely frustrated beyond measure. I cannot explain how defeated I feel right now. I've gone to school for 4 years to study a craft and I"M NOT going back to doing retail and constantly being miserable at a job I hate. I've worked too hard. I'm praying and tons of other people are praying for a job in my field. WHERE IS IT? I know that I shouldn't be impatient with God but this is ridiculous. I feel helpless. LORD PLEASE PLEASE LET SOMEONE HIRE ME FOR A GOOD JOB IN MY FIELD SOON!
Today is a difficult day!
Mathew 11:28-29 Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.
No comments:
Post a Comment