Today, Aden and I continued packing the master bedroom. It is now almost completely done. Now only the 2 bathrooms, living room, and kitchen are left to pack. I applied for another job today and continue to pray for GOD to show me what he has in store. I cannot believe I'm down to only 5 whole days til my parents and brother get here. Its so exciting. Yesterday was really hard faith wise, and today started out poorly as well. However, it has turned out to be a great day of packing, and time with the hubby. Therefore, I'm feeling much better.It feels good to have the 3 hardest rooms already packed. Today, I also realized how thankful I am for this lovely two week break God has given me.
On my last day of my internship, April 21, I was completely done with all of my paper work and hours. Since then, I've been to two BSW celebrations and spent the rest of the time home with my husband. For months I prayed for a break, and God gave me one. Now, here I am complaining about a job. God has a job for me and I'm very thankful for the time off he's given me to spend with my wonderful man. I'm also thankful that as of right now Aden and I are on schedule with packing, the power is on, and we have food to eat. I'm so thankful to serve such an amazing God. I look forward to seeing what he has planned. I guess I just have to keep the FAITH ONE DAY AT A TIME.
But the Lord is faithful, and he will strengthen you and protect you from the evil one.
2 Thessalonians 3:3
No comments:
Post a Comment