Tuesday, June 7, 2011

This is no time to Panic!

For the past couple of weeks I feel like God is asking me to wait. However, while I'm waiting he already has ministry opportunities, family time, and blessings for me each day. I really feel like God wants me to be active in Bellview, as an adult, now that I have returned to my home church.Therefore, I've joined the choir and started working with the youth group when I can. I am not sharing this to brag.I am literally so excited that God is using me I can barely stand it. It is great to be back at my home church.

God has already allowed me to help with an event called Mystery Monday and this week we are going to Six Flags with the youth for a day trip.I am really interested to see what God has in store for these great teens.

The job search continues but with a little progress. It is June and as I've said before new jobs are available everyday. I am searching vigorously for the job that God has planned for me. However, I've decided to enjoy every free minute God has given me. I  try to use each day as an opportunity  to do something with family, my husband, my church,  my friends, relax or to run necessary errands. Basically, I've decided that being unemployed does not mean I need to be a hermit or  punish myself. I have not done anything wrong to be unemployed. I feel like this is an important lesson for me because I am extremely hard on myself regarding my lack of employment. However, I am beginning to realize more and more than God definitely has a job for me but it will be revealed in his time.  For now, he has a job for me to do.He has also provided me with an amazing husband, family, friends, and church to be there for me in my time of need.

I am extremely thankful and I am truly blessed.I have a meal to eat each day, my bills are paid (Whether I like having help or not), my husband and have been married almost 4 years, I'm seizure free, I have a bachelors degree, and most importantly I have Jesus with me every step of this journey. I am so thankful ! That thought leads me to this. I pray that someone out there as you read this realizes that Jesus is always with you. Even when the world seems hopeless and life is upside down. Call on him, accept his salvation, let him know that you need him and begin a wonderful new journey with him. I am so glad I did! :)

Verses of the day:
1 Timothy 4:12
Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity.



1 Peter 4:11
If anyone speaks, he should do it as one speaking the very words of God. If anyone serves, he should do it with the strength God provides, so that in all things God may be praised through Jesus Christ. To him be the glory and the power for ever and ever. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment