Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Scrub a dub dub Batman

Today is the final day before my family will be here and I feel like a chicken with my head cut off. I've been running around the house all day cleaning, and packing everything that's left. After 5 hours and a couple of small arguments with my hubby we are in the home stretch.  One of the highlights of the day was our lupper break of McDonalds and a Batman movie. We decided that since we were both ill and ready for break it was probably time to take one. So, while the dishes finish up thats exactly what we did. Today has definitely tried my patience. I'm exhausted, in pain because my lady visitor is quickly approaching and just plain tired of packing. However, I really started thinking about all I have to be thankful for today. Today, I woke up, had food to eat, my hubby is here with me, and my family will be on there way here in just a little while. Although we will not see them until tomorrow I realize we've come completely full circle since July 28, 2007.

I remember when Aden and I got married we both made a major move to a new place in NC to start a new life together for the first time. Now we are beginning the next chapter by moving to a city I consider home. Its interesting how in four years God can do so much and allow me to accomplish a degree in a field I really love. I'm really rambling today but I am again thankful for another day of blessings God has given me. I can't wait to experience all the things graduation weekend has in store. 

In frenzied excitement it eats up the ground;  it cannot stand still when the trumpet sounds.
Job 39:24

No comments:

Post a Comment